OmegaVia DHA 600
- DHA-only formula is ideal for:
- Prenatal and breastfeeding
- Brain and cognitive health
- Eye health
- Small, easy-to-swallow pill - much smaller than regular OmegaVia
- Burp-free, enteric-coating
- 600 mg of DHA Omega-3 per pill (with no EPA)
- Purified to remove mercury. Third-party tested to ensure purity.
- Independently certified 5-star rating by IFOS for purity, potency, and freshness
- Gently purified by low-heat enzymatic concentration
Sardine, Anchovy, and Mackerel (Peru, Chile and Morocco.) Concentrated and purified in Europe. Encapsulated, packaged, and tested in USA.
Does not contain
Soy allergens, GMO, Sugar, Starch, Gluten, Corn, Artificial Colors or Flavors, Artificial Preservatives, Dairy, Sodium, Yeast, Chinese Fish Oil.
Purified to remove Mercury. Cholesterol-free and purified to remove environmental contaminants.
Kosher/Halal Status: this product has not be certified Kosher/Halal, however the gelatin use is Kosher/Halal.
Always take with a meal
Specific Health Conditions
- For prenatal use: Take 1 capsule a day before pregnancy and during first trimester. Increase to 2 capsules for second and third trimesters.
- For brain health: Take 1 to 2 capsules a day.
- For eye health: Take 1 capsule a day.
Children over the age of 6 may take up to 2 capsules a day.
Maximum dosage: Do not take more than 6 per day.
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
- Refrigeration is not necessary.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Product may be refrigerated or frozen for long-term storage.
If you are allergic to fish, you should not take OmegaVia DHA 600 or other fish oil supplements. Mixed natural tocopherols in this product is made from soy, however, it is free of all soy proteins and soy allergens.
Pregnancy and Nursing
If you are pregnant or nursing, please talk to your doctor about using Omega-3. Talk to your doctor if you are using blood thinners.
Frequently Asked Questions
View our frequently asked questions section of the site for questions about OmegaVia DHA 600 and our other products.
Fish Oil & Your Doctor
Please consult your doctor if you wish to take fish oil during pregnancy, nursing or while on any medication. Ask your doctor about Omega-3 supplements if you have a blood clotting disorder. If you are taking fish oil with prescription medication and your symptoms of illness disappear, do not discontinue taking the prescription medication without talking to your doctor first.
Fish Oil Side Effects and Safety
When taken as directed above, OmegaVia has no safety risks or serious side effects. Some people may notice occasional fishy burping. Burping usually goes away with regular use and can be minimized if softgels are enteric-coated and taken before meals. Keep out of reach of children.
Aspirin and Blood Thinners
When taken with aspirin or blood-thinners/anti-coagulants like Warfarin (Coumadin®), Omega-3 may increase risk of bleeding. OmegaVia should be taken with anti-coagulants only under the supervision of your doctor. Visit nlm.nih.gov for an unbiased report on Omega-3 and fish oil by U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institute of Health.